GIANTS Software and Focus Home Interactive announce that Farming Simulator 17 coming to consoles and PC at the end of 2016!
Farming Simulator is a simulation game in which players run their own farm. The game starts with basic machines but money can be earned by running the farm well, for example by sowing and harvesting, and caring for and selling crops. This money can then be invested in new and bigger machines. It is also possible to run a dairy farm, for which cows have to be bought, fed and milked. Barns have to be mucked out too and the milk is automatically collected when the milk tank is full.
Farming Simulator is the biggest and best-known simulation game in recent years. The current version has sold over 2 million units.
We have some details about Farming Simulator 2017.
– Sharper textures,
– Better lighting (scenery beautiful)
– Sunflowers (new type of fruit) are directed to the sun,
– Improvements in artificial intelligence of the assistants,
– Vehicles / equipments may be rented,
– More than 200 vehicles / equipments,
– The map / map “Sosnovka” from the FS15 gold edition is expected in the game included,
– New Holland is also the licensee with it,
– Objects (for example, pieces of wood) can be canceled with the “Hand” and are, for example, brought to the transporter (incl. Integrated throw-option),
First of Farming Simulator will appear for pc and consoles (playstation 4 and xbox one) at the same time (end of 2016).